Prince’s Trust Team Programme with Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue
Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service are currently recruiting young people for the Prince’s Trust Team Programme in the Salford area.
Programmes start at Salford and Eccles Fire Station on the 8th February 2016
The team (12 week) programme is open to all young people aged 16-25 not currently in employment, education or training.
What happens during your 12 week programme?
- Develop practical skills to help you in life and work
- Meet exciting new people
- Enjoy an action packed team building trip away
- Take part in challenging projects – chosen by you!
- Visit local football club
- Train with firefighters
- 2 weeks work experience
- Get career advice and help with your job search
- Build and Develop your CV
- Make a real difference to your local community
- Achieve nationally recognised qualifications#
Free System One Bus Pass Provided for duration of time on the programme
To arrange a guaranteed interview please call Malcom Heywood on 07780531515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Salford Station)