The Ladies section sub-committee will hold their Annual General Meeting at the club on Thursday 7th May, starting at 19:00 sharp. The meeting is primarily for members of the ladies section but is open to all club members. The agenda will be as follows:
1. Welcome and apologies
2. Review of achievements during last 12 months
3. Discussion of objectives for next 12 months
4. Election of sub-committee roles
5. Nomination of roles (Captain and Vice-captain) for ratification at Club AGM
6. Any other business (must be submitted to Katie on or before the 30th April)
The meeting aims to conclude before 21:00.
Any questions please contact Ladies Captain Katie.