You got to be in it to win it.
This Saturday will see the start of the Eccles RFC Members Draw. There are only a few rules, OK eight to start with, but all are really simple.
1. You must be a paid up adult member of the club to be entered.
2. All members are issued with a number for the season, this will also be shown on their membership card.
3. All members are automatically entered on a weekly basis at no cost to themselves.
4. If you are in the club at the time of the draw you claim your prize, if you are not in the club at the time of the draw you lose the prize which then rolls over to the following week.
5. The weekly prize is £10 of beer tokens. This will increase with each week if there is a roll over.
6. The draw will take place at or about 7:30pm each Saturday night.
7. The final draw of the season will depend on how fed up I get with all the winging and moaning but will probably be some time near the marquee week end.
8. Finally, my game my rules.
Any significant changes to these rules will be notified in the small ads column of the North West Evening Mail.