If you are a teacher, coach, referee, medic, manager, volunteer or administrator involved in running rugby for 16 – 24 year old please read on…
· How can we keep our colts players?
· How can we make sure school players play at university?
· How can we get our university players back to our club?
· How can we make the game enjoyable for all participants?
With the Rugby World Cup underway and more people exposed to the game the RFU are hosting events in your area to bring together all those involved in providing rugby for 16 – 24 year olds to discuss the issues that are faced with retaining players. These events will aim to:
- Enhance the skills, knowledge and insight of coaches, referees, team managers and medics working with players of this age
- Create an opportunity for regular interaction, constructive debate and sharing of ideas between the key people in these age groups
- Reinforce the importance of this age group to the game
- Focus on themes important to player retention
- Give you an opportunity to come up with the solutions and put these solutions into action locally
Venue – Trafford MV RUFC
Date – 2nd December 2015
Time – 6.30pm – 8.30pm (Food served at 6.30pm)