Heaton Moor 3rd 24 v Eccles 3rd 35

The viagra canadian pharmacy thirds came away from Stockport with a hard earned victory in final throes of summer having almost thrown away a seemingly impregnable lead.The home side looked to have some pace about them but it was Eccles who soon had them on the backfoot dominating the play and notching the first points with  a Jack Walton penalty. Better was to follow as fullback Tom Othick siezed on a loose ball to speed away to score under the posts and Reece James added the conversion. Debutant winger Ryan Chatitngton was causing the home problems with his pace and got due reward when a fine move ended with him diving over in the corner .

He looked to be on the cards for another try when chipping ahead only to be taken out with a late tackle with the miscreant lucky not to see a yellow card. However it was only a temporary reprieve for Moor as form the resulting penalty the Eccles forwards ran the ball in with prop Huw Ohri plunging over a deserved try. Having lost already a prop through injury his replacement also retired hurt Moor declined the offer of a substitute from Eccles causing passive scummaging which benefited the home side no end as they were severely under the cosh in that department  and they managed to break the Eccles line to score a try. Walton replied with a penalty to leave Eccles with a seemingly rock solid 23-5 winning margin.The thirds made a few changes at interval introducing debutants Nick Defue (a Channel Islander ) , Andrew Marsh and Tom Steedman whilst the home side found some reserves to add some guile and steel into their ranks. Eccles suddenly found that they were not enjoying an unfettered amount of possession and became a bit ragged and disjointed . The home side suddenly sensed an opportunity  and snatched a try in the corner and followed up with another after a fortuitous bounce of ball to be only six points adrift.  Clearly shaken the thirds strove to regroup and drove up the pitch to create a chance for Walton who tried to sen the fullback dizzy with a least five changes of direction whilst giving his own players kittens before squeezing over in the corner .The drama was not yet over as Moor scrambled in for a hotly disputed try to quell any notions of a serene paasage to victory for Eccles and indeed but for some temendous tackling and two obvious forward passes the home side could for the ifrst time in the match been in front. The thirds went back to basics driving through the forwards and keeping possesion of the ball and finally with ten minutes left got some daylight with winger Danny Rice scoring inthe corner and Reece James adding a cracking conversion . It  was ball up the jumpers and kicking to corners to keep the home side as far away as popssible from the Eccles line. A great first half and wobble in the second but great tackling and magnificent team spirit with forwards Sean Barlow having one of his best performances even catching  superbly from a kick off (I saw it must be true) and Dave Bates ( a trainee shop steward a la Gary Neville ) back from sunny climes  to the fore.